I would give credit to the person who picked up a pen, a 3x5 index card and wrote this graph of the Seven Deadly Sins, extended version, and then put it on line, if I could. While I was looking for a picture to illustrate my post about the 7 Deadlies, I found this in several places but without any attribution, so I would like to say, if nothing else, good job! I hope you get a laugh or two out of it as I did.
I also decided, thanks to sas, to think about having a word for 2010. Hers is "shed" (and you can read about what she means at that link), and I chose "extend." Since my path in retirement is just beginning and is taking shape, I figured it would be a good way to think about the year ahead. Some of the ways it fits are:
- Extend and continue in the direction I've already begun
- Extend a hand to those less fortunate by volunteering in a still-to-be-decided manner
- Stretch my boundaries by contemplating my personal life issues
- Extend my life span by eating healthily and continuing to exercise
- Buy only pants with elastic waistbands
What word would you choose for 2010 if you had to choose just one?