|Blanket of snow on the hedge|
|Dark sky with snowy tree|
I am reluctantly coming to the conclusion that a hike on Thursday is probably not the right decision. Tomorrow I get a massage and hopefully the therapist will be able to help me, at least a little. I am very impatient but I also realize that if I'm not careful, I'll be laid up even longer.