Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Enticing Tuesday

My neighbor's porch
Okay, I know it's late for this post. I was sitting next door at Lynn's enjoying a glass of wine with these lovely ladies (who had just returned from a walk) when I realized that I had forgotten my Tuesday post!

It was partly because today was the first session of a new yoga semester, and once I returned home I decided to run some errands. And then before I knew it, the entire afternoon had passed me by. These ladies were drinking their wine and I decided to join them to tell the story of my friend Ronni, who posted her first aprè-operation post yesterday: a mere four days after a 14-hour surgery, she wrote this post for her devoted followers, of which I am one.

And now it's after 5:00pm here in Washington state, and I'm enjoying the last of my own wine before settling down to write a quick-and-dirty post for you. Today has been incredibly perfect, weather-wise: it's not even 70°F outside, with a light breeze, making me think that heaven could not be more perfect than this. I wish I could send this to you via blog post, but you'll have to use your imagination,  I suspect. What's your weather like?
:-)

15 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your friend is recovering well.

    Sunny and gorgeous here too. Not too hot and with a breeze. Natural air conditioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was close to perfect, but we're sure getting a lot of rainy days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now be careful about that "perfect weather" . People have wild preferences. I have a relative enjoying Phoenix at 119

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very glad your friend is doing better. It is chilly here. I am loving it, though some rain would be welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see that your friend Ronni is doing well in her recovery.
    Hanging out on that porch with those friends looks like a great way to lose the time of day.
    I love these 70ish days too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad she's posting again for her followers. Wow!
    Damp, cloudy, 68 degrees. I'll take it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow Ronni, too, she's an amazing woman isn't she!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some days are just like that not what we planned or expected but fun just the same....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great place to hang out and so close. She could ask for a cover charge.
    So good to see Ronnie writing again.
    We have had gorgeous weather this week, sunny and cool. Today however while till sunny is close to ninety.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, to keep from quoting directly from the movie, Good Morning Vietnam [Adrian Cronaur character played by Robin Williams] says the weather is hot and ......! Yep, pretty much here too. Tho the temps are down the humidity is till high. More tolerable with a glass of wine and friends tho, with the likes of you dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice cap to a nice day. More power to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. rainy and cool :) I am so glad your friend is doing so well after surgery :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photo! So glad you are able to enjoy time with friends. Glad the weather has been good. We have been inundated with rain in the northeast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photo! Here in South Florida, it'[s a balmy 83 degrees.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you see a word verification box here, just ignore it. I don't use the darn thing and Blogger is trying to get us to use it, I guess. Ignore it and your comment will still appear.