Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Trying something new

Somewhere in the wilderness
I am trying to compose this from my iPad. I cannot seem to make any pictures come up other than this one and one other. Since I have a hour to kill before my acupuncture treatment, I thought would give it a shot. Otherwise, I’d have to wait until much later today to get my Tuesday post done.

The program added the snowflakes. Can you see them, too? I have no idea how to get rid of them. My yoga class was wonderful and I know that my Acupuncture should be good, too. Hey, I just realized that I can speak rather than use the awful Keyboard. Sorry about the weird capitalizations. :-)

13 comments:

  1. Everything is working. In fact right now the snowfall looks super. Cold! No driving on icy roads or having to scoop it either. And ...No worries D J...the punctuation & capitalization is all part of the technology of today's times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually am happy to see that picture - we are still in the dog days of summer here. So ready for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful. I am glad that yoga was great - and hope that the acupuncture session is too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to compose with an ipad when my computer crashed. it's not easy or fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the snowflakes too. You are good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome. I didn't know you could get the snow to fall like this. The wonders of technology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool. Love the snowflakes falling. Makes me crave winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This is so much fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very impressed with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds to me like you will now have to spend some time figuring out what other wonders your iPad holds.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you see a word verification box here, just ignore it. I don't use the darn thing and Blogger is trying to get us to use it, I guess. Ignore it and your comment will still appear.