Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Feeling silly

from terry border.com
A while back one of my blogging friends introduced me to Terry Border's "Bent Objects" page. I recently ran across another website he created recently (linked under the picture) with his funny art. His website says that he's a "humorist, author, Earthling." And he sure does know how to make me laugh by bringing inanimate objects to life. The one above is one of my favorites, as well as the one below. I thought about going to get my nails done again, just for a chance to use this as a header picture.
Yes, he's bent all right
On his page, he also has a few videos, and I watched this one yesterday and thought it would be great fun to share. He was profiled on an Indianapolis station (WFYI) last year and they have this one on YouTube. Enjoy!

He says he's got his dream job, finally: doing what he loves. I hope you get a few laughs out of it. Remember, laughing is good for you!
:-)

24 comments:

  1. bent objects; twisted humor. i like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first, it is so cool that he gets to do what he loves to do...his art is really cool though...i have seen some before but...thanks for the deeper look....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone has a twisted sense of humor, and very crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visual wordplay.. what could be more fun than that? I love it. Thank you for these. The lemons cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen these before. I can tell that they would be liked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I enjoyed that video, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the top picture best. Cool video, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's one of the neatest tricks of the human brain . . . to see an object a hundred times and then to see it from a different angle and have the image trigger some synapse that results in such creativity. He must have a good time looking at the world, with everything in a "might be something else" state.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cool. I have seen other objects made from spoons, etc, and I did see something similar to this at Indigo when shopping. Very neat DJan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...now this puts a whole new twist on the twisted humor!

    Lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for introducing me to Terry's work. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He had me at spoons spooning. What an imaginative and funny mind this fellow has. Thanks for letting us in on the his craft.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so funny! And clever! I think it great that he leaves random bent objects around towns. The egg with the Mother's Day card--OMG! Sad, but funny. This was great. Laughter and smiles--we need those every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a hoot. How creative! I'm happy to report that you won my card giveaway. Yay! Here's my email swag08@usiwireless.com I can't wait to send them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The video and pictures are such fun. But they aren't really "bent" objects; they are "structurally adjusted." (Gotta keep up with the changes in language.)

    Blessings and Bear hugs, DJan!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like Patty the spoons grabbed my attention and I grinned:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so much fun! His creativity is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you see a word verification box here, just ignore it. I don't use the darn thing and Blogger is trying to get us to use it, I guess. Ignore it and your comment will still appear.