Sunday, February 15, 2009

Creating ANOTHER blog!

Well, here I am, creating yet again another blog, because I really want to be able to post to other people's blogs and I need an identity. As a Mac user, and having a wonderful page there (http://web.mac.com/djanstewart), I still don't have an easily recognizable identity to use for making comments. Now I do.

I will try to use this one for my random notes. Right now I'm reading The Omnivore's Dilemma (Michael Pollan), and believe me, I am appalled and disgusted by the food industry. I knew it was bad, but I really had no idea how bad.

So, once I see this is working correctly, I'll post a couple of very interesting things I've learned already, only a third through. And welcome, anybody who finds this blog!

1 comment:

  1. D-Jan,glad you are blogging,as i find your blog interesting I'm going through it from the 1st post up.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you see a word verification box here, just ignore it. I don't use the darn thing and Blogger is trying to get us to use it, I guess. Ignore it and your comment will still appear.