|My magnificent nasturtiums|
I called after a half hour on the road, since I knew that they would get a weather update around 11:00am, and sure enough, the forecasted time for the clouds to lift was pushed back until after 1:00pm. We rescheduled and turned around and headed back to Bellingham, where the sky was clear blue. The next chance to make this jump together will be next Wednesday. If it doesn't happen then, we might have to wait awhile longer, since she's planning on going out of town at the end of next week. Sigh. It looked so simple, but I'm aware that it's never simple when it comes to skydiving.
|Gene's granddaughter with a catch|
|Cabbage is coming along|
|The last of the sugar snap peas|
Since I decided to use The Old Reader to replace Google' defunct Reader, I'm without a blog feed today, as they are down for maintenance the whole day. If you don't hear from me, that's why. But I'll be catching up tomorrow as soon as I can. I love my friends out in Blogland!