- Sometimes you need to think before you post. I have gotten myself into trouble by not understanding what other people might be reading into my words.
- Asking for followers can be a double-edged sword, because of course I want to find out who these people are, and this can become very time-consuming. You need to read their stuff.
- I keep a list of possible post subjects. Right now, I have a rant list consisting of (1) tossers vs. savers, (2) the book Bonk by Mary Roach, (3) taking a news fast, (4) the I Ching, (5) the midnight scaries, and (6) my progress in staying away from processed foods. I also have two awards to write posts about. This keeps me thinking continuously about blogging.
- I am endlessly amazed when I find a new buddy and I see that they follow literally hundreds of blogs. This can be daunting, because of course there will be two or three that I simply must check out. How do they do it?
- Comments are wonderful. I both love to receive them and to write them. Sometimes Blogspot gets a little testy and refuses my comments, but I don't usually have much problem.
- The blogosphere has become a place where I continue to learn so much about other parts of the world and other ways of thinking. My mind is constantly expanding to take in new concepts.
Now I am lucky to get to the editorials of my favorites and scanning the headlines, since the time has flown by while I'm reading my comments, making them on favorite blogs, and basically getting caught up. I sure don't want to miss the bus to indulge in my favorite latte before my gym class at 9:00 am! How has blogging changed your world?