Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Rainy Tuesday

Brilliant colors
Yesterday I captured this shot on my way home from the gym. I was amazed at the brilliance of that red bush.  Now I am in the bookstore, trying not to spend money in the time between my yoga class and the acupuncture treatment. I started this post early this morning and figured I could finish it now.

We are getting ready for a really rainy several days, with several inches forecast. What will happen on Thursday? Perhaps I’ll get a chance to give my rain gear a good workout. In any event, I’ll be out there. I’m tired of missing so many this year. Not willing to stay home just because of a little rain!

I also hope all my Canadian friends had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. It was a beautiful day here. Today, not so much. But we’ve got more delightful weather ahead, no doubt!
:-)

13 comments:

  1. We are using this mild, pleasant and still dry day to work in the yard. Days of rain are going to cramp our style. On the other hand things are very dry here and we need lots of rain and not just a little spitting stuff. Let er rip !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors with the evergreen backdrop is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a glorious Thanksgiving, thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shot of color, Fall has indeed arrived in your area.
    I wouldn't let the rain spoil your plans, just no slipping !
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some colors that energize. Have a great day Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty colors! Be careful on Thursday:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that riot of colour.
    And hope you have a truly wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colors!
    It will be slippery so I hope they plan a safer hike on Thursday. Enjoy. Be careful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your kind words about me and my cancer diagnosis. It's been a whirlwind. But, I think, the worst is behind me. And travel ahead! Our fall color has been delayed and it is always cloudy here too. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing colors. Hope you don't need your rain gear but glad you have it. That's what it is for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photo. You are an intrepid hiker come rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder if that red bush is called Burning Bush. I remember many neighbors planting them in Illinois.

    Stay safe with all that rain, DJan. The trails can be hazardous.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you see a word verification box here, just ignore it. I don't use the darn thing and Blogger is trying to get us to use it, I guess. Ignore it and your comment will still appear.