Several blogging buddies have been getting into the spirit by listing things they love. I decided to make a list of some of the things that make me happy:
- Smart Guy. Sharing my life, everything that matters to me, with another person who listens and supports me makes me very grateful to have found him.
- Living here in the Pacific Northwest, where the mountains and the sea come together.
- A community that supports its seniors by having a great bus system and the Center for Senior Health.
- A warm, safe place to come home to, a rented apartment where when something goes wrong, somebody else has to fix it, not me.
- My birds. I feed them and they entertain me. I especially enjoy seeing my little sparrow with the broken wing, who flies just as well as the others. He comes by every day.
- The friends I've made here. Sometimes I think about those I left behind in Boulder, but mostly I'm grateful for all the wonderful people I get to hike and work out with every day.
- Great veggies and other good food healthily prepared by Smart Guy.
- My children. Even though they are both gone now, they are still in my heart and I believe one day when I pass over to the other side, we will be together again.
- My family. My siblings are very precious to me, and two of them even read my blog on a regular basis! All of them, however long it's been since I've seen them, add to my blessings.
- And how could I forget my blogging friends? You light up my life, every single day, when I read what you have written and rejoice in our diversity.