(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
The first is really easy: thank you, AL! The fact that being creative in my blogging has prompted you to give me this award is especially appreciated. As any of you might have noticed, I try to following what I consider to be the cardinal rules of a good blog: brief and to the point, interesting (i.e., not boring), with (if possible) some eye candy.
Second and third, I will put the logo in the appropriate place and link it as instructed. And, being rather extroverted myself, I can easily think of seven things you MIGHT find interesting about me: (1) I used to be a hippie; (2) I've camped in the wilderness for up to a week by myself; (3) I have a glass of wine or a beer almost every night; (4) I go out of my way to make straight lines on the bedspread; (5) I was fluent in Spanish when I was three; (6) I got pregnant the first time I had sex; and (7) I have been to China 6 times.
Now to the last three. I am reluctant to nominate someone to actually do any of these things if they are not willing, so I will change it just a little: please send me a comment if you feel that you are a Kreativ Blogger and are willing to take this on. There is not one person who is on my extended bloglist (21 of them) who does not deserve this award. I suspect that you will be a follower of mine if you respond, but if not, send me the link to your blog so I can be sure you are indeed Kreativ!